Here at AirDog Fuel Pumps, we strive to get your order processed and shipped to you as quickly as possible. A typical lead-time for orders to shipped is 24hrs, except for Holidays & Weekends.
Normal Shipping methods and estimated delivery times at the time of shipment, not the date the order was placed:
|Shipping Method||Typical delivery times (Estimated)|
|UPS or FedEx Ground||3-5 Business days from ship date|
|UPS or FedEx 3-Day||3 Business Days from ship date|
|UPS or FedEx 2-Day||2 Business Days from ship date|
|UPS or FedEx Next Day Air||1 Business Day from ship date|
Most items shipped from AirDog Fuel Pumps, over the price of $100.00 ship UPS or FedEx ground for free in the Continenetal US. AirDog Fuel Pumps does reserve the right to ship items using any method if the free shipping option is selected. All other shipping methods listed on our website, will be the consumers responsibility to pay all required shipping costs at the time the order will be placed.
If a shipment is refused or non-deliverable and is returned to us, the customer will be responsible for any re-delivery charges and restocking fees. AirDog Fuel Pumps is not responsible for addresses deemed undeliverable or packages redirected for pick-up at an alternate location by the carrier.
UPS and FedEx maintain the option to REQUIRE a signature at the time of delivery, regardless of the recipient’s request to leave the package at the door. We make every effort to ship as requested by the customer, but the carrier reserves the right (as the responsible party) to make any changes based on the value of the shipment or other liability considerations.
International shipments are those made outside the lower 48 United States. International shipments are subject to shipping rates and approval from the customer of the shipping amount before the order can be completed online. Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes and fees for International shipments. Any uncollected fees will be charged to the customer and cannot be refunded. As our customer, you agree to this policy by purchasing with AirDog Fuel Pumps.
Backorders or Shipment Delays:
If an item is inadvertently backordered, or must be drop shipped from a manufacturer, we will notify you via email or phone call once our warehouse notifies us. Please make sure we have a valid Email and Phone Number for you.
Some items are special order or come directly from the manufacturer. Delays in processing times or shipping can occur for these items. Your patience is appreciated.
Should part become discontinued or temporarily unavailable that is listed on our website due to changes or production issues by the Manufacturer. We make every attempt to maintain current information and stock levels, but are not responsible for any manufacturing delays.
In order for us to properly process your return and refund, all return requests are REQUIRED to be submitted using our online messaging system. Below are the steps and policies to insure a smooth transaction.
Online Returns Procedure:
- Go to your account page: My Account and click, View Messages on the left column.
- Select the order number you wish to return and enter “Return Request” as the subject line. Please provide us with details in the message box of why you wish to return an item.
- Prepare your package in original packaging, with all parts, pieces and paperwork that were included when delivered.
- Return your item via your preferred shipping provider.
- If return is due to an improperly or incorrectly shipped item from AirDog Fuel Pumps, your label will be freight-prepaid.
- Upon receipt of your return, AirDog Fuel Pumps will inspect your item and issue a refund according to our policies and manufacturers estimates.
Wish To Return An Item:
- First, verify the item is returnable:
- Within 30 days of purchased date
- Not an excluded item (see list below)
- Log into your online account to submit an order message to us for the order you wish to return.
- Select from dropdown invoice # and name.
- Enter in subject line if you wish to request a return or missing a part.
- Provide good details for your techs to understand the situation and provide the best possible support.
- We email you a confirmation of your Return:
- A pre-paid label may be provided based off reason for return, however not all returns will be awarded this option. Return shipping fees generally fall on the shipper and not AirDog Fuel Pumps.
- We are not responsible for the item until it is received by us so please make sure the part is properly packaged and shipped with insurance.
- Package your item for return:
- Add your return label to the package you are returning
- Drop it by the UPS/FedEx carrier noted on the label (if pre-paid)
- We will await your shipments arrival to our facilities
- Refund, Exchanges or Replacements:
- Once we receive your package, we will inspect and process your return in the order received (this can take up to 7-10 business days)
- We will then email you any further questions or concerns in order to fully resolve your return request
- We will then refund, exchange or replace items less any fees
- Be aware, it may take up to 3-5 business days for your bank to post your refund once we issue it
EXCLUSIONS - Items that cannot be returned:
- Items 30 days past the purchase date
- Installed items
- Items that have been tampered with or damaged
- Items with mismatched serial numbers than those originally provided by AirDog Fuel Pumps
Please contact the manufacturer directly with any warranty claims or to inquire about replacements or with technical questions. Items purchased over 30 days old are non-returnable to us and you will be directed to call the manufacturer with extended warranty issues.
Please note: Restocking or re-boxing fees may apply. Airdog Fuel Pumps can charge a restocking fees of up to 20% and these fees will be deducted from your refund. If you ordered a part in error a 15% restocking/re-boxing fee will apply. Due to automotive parts being mis-installed, opened or mis-handled charges will apply. If in doubt, email us.